Saturday, August 25, 2007

CHOO CHOO!!!!!

If you click on the picture you will see it alot bigger. Look at it and tell me if you can see the similarity between Daddy and Bubba? HAhaha
Here we are riding the Carousel!!!

Argggggg Mayteee!!!!
Argggggg me son!!! (Riley was REALLY tired!)
Can we make a funny face?

Shaun and I took the boys to a train park where they got to ride on a train, carousel, eat ice cream, play in the play ground and walk through the gift shop! I think I had more fun then they did but was quickly proven wrong when we were leaving and Bubba was protesting so vocally that I started think maybe HE had more fun!

3 comments:

jenshy said...

You always have such great pictures! I love the first one where the two of them are closing one eye! It is soooo cute! You have a darn cute family! Miss you guys!

Peggy said...

Your babies are SO CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.